Now is the time to start planning a beautiful landscape!
If there is a particular tree or shrub you are looking to add to your landscape
in spring of 2014, let us know now so we can receive it with our spring shipments!
Let us introduce you to our Hydrangeas:
Endless Summer Hydrangea
Invincibelle Spirit, Limelight, and Annabelle Hydrangea
Pinky Winky, Quick Fire, and Vanilla Strawberry Hydrangea
Little Lime Hydrangea
Great Star and Tardiva Hydrangea
Oakleaf and Snow Queen Hydrangea
Stop in and shop today!
Click on our Sales & Projects Page above
for specials at Countryside!
Let our Illinois Certified Nursery Professionals help you with your landscape dreams.
Feel free to view our 2013 catalog by clicking on the Catalog tab above. We anticipate the 2014 catalog to be live April 1.
Countryside Flower Shop and Nursery has made a commitment to improve excellence in the retail industry through our active participation in the Illinois Certified Nursery Professional Program. We have five employees who have passed the rigid testing program covering landscape design, plant identification,disease and insect identification and general horticultural information. We believe that a well-informed staff with a positive self-image will result in better service to our customer. Please stop by and let our "Red Shirt Brigade" help you with all of your lawn, garden and floral needs.
Nursery Sales Associate
| Sandra French
Perennial & Annual
- All trees, shrubs, and evergreens are guaranteed to grow for one year. Should a plant fail to grow, we will make ONE replacement for 100% the original purchase price which may be applied to NURSERY STOCK ONLY. Only one replacement will be made. All nursery stock planted by Countryside is 100% guaranteed for one full year.
- Roses, grasses, perennials, groundcovers, vines and small fruits are guaranteed for the growing season (through November 1).
- Annuals, vegetables, herbs, tropicals, aquatic plants and houseplants are excluded from this guarantee.
- Nursery stock, as every living thing, requires proper care. This is the Buyer's responsibility. Risks beyond our control are the following: Compact soils, planting too deep or too shallow, untimely planting, over fertilization, improper watering, or insect and disease control.
- This guarantee shall be void if:
- A. Full payment is not made.
- Plants are not planted in the ground.
- Plants are damaged by man, animal or act of God.
- Plants are installed in above ground containers.
- Plants are damaged by the misuse of herbicides by the homeowner or any of his agents.
- ORIGINAL RECEIPT MUST BE PRESENTED BEFORE ANY ADJUSTMENTS CAN BE MADE!!! In lieu of a paper receipt, purchase records may be accessed via the Coutnryside point of sale computer system (paperless receipts) assuming the customer provided their name and phone number at the time of purchase.
Countryside Flower Shop Nursery and Garden Center Crystal Lake Illinois